Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday arts!

Strangely, I know a lot of people with birthdays on Groundhog's Day. Even one of my younger cousins has a birthday today! Today I decided to scribble up some birthday doodles for some ever-so-awesome and kind artists that I've had the pleasure to talk to from time to time. :>


NAMFROTH!!! One of my greatest artistic inspirations, and just a darn nice and fun person to boot. Sorry if the drawing isn't on model and looks kinda goofy, I know Namdargon has a model sheet somewhere but I couldn't find it.

As for the significance of bees and waterbottles, she'll get it. ;)

If you haven't seen her art, check it out here! Or visit her DeviantArt archive!


SUPERNOVA! HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY! AND I PROMISE NOT TO CHEW YOUR SOCKS! Okay, enough allusions to Jeff Dunham's "Arguing With Myself". For Novawuff. The "Supernova" pun was what started it all, honestly. Bad, bad, bad blue camerabot!

Funny anatomy again, and I think the scan ate some things from looking at the thumbnail. But werewolves with feathers are FUN!

Nova has a pretty awesome collection of art at her DeviantArt gallery. Including a picture of a really cool sunglassed coyote. I wonder who that is, she's awesome. ;-9

Until next time, fellow Intertubes space travelers, same aesthetic time, same aesthetic channel!

No comments: