Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fanart. Why is it always fanart?

Well okay only some of this page is fanart, but bleeeeeeeeeeeh, shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

But I'm having so much fun trying to draw Charlie on-model without refrences!


Basically I said tonight "I don't want to draw a comic, I have new comics showing up on TWO websites today, (besides a comic on AntiSocial Commentary my guest strip for Skin Deep went up! Checkitoutcheckitoutcheckitoutcheckitout!) So I goofed off on a page of my sketchbook. Lacey, my dog, really does NOT like me drawing her. At ALL. Every time she saw my eyes on her she got up from lying down. The drawing I got was while she was sitting in front of the couch I was lazing around on and she was watchin' my mom eat peanuts, hopin' for scraps. The drawing of my lovebird, Gypsy barely counts as lifeart because he stayed in that pose for a couple seconds and then I filled in the rest with what I already knew. :b

Then we have some Charlies from All Dogs Go To Heaven because I love rouge conmen (dogs) (I totally crushed on Han Solo as a kid) and then I remembered I wanted to draw some Ethiopian wolves for Oly RRR so I doodled Epik for her. In Bluth style. It's okay, she likes that style. But I dunno if it still looks like Epik. I tried to make him look insane, honest!

Maybe I'll come back with some interesting drawings.

No comments: