Thursday, January 31, 2008

More blue kitties

Not drawing that much. I did manage to get a quick little colour picture done, tho.

I love Don Bluth's style. So. Much. I watched All Dogs Go To Heaven last night and I wanted to fiddle around with the style again. I love fiddling around with styles. Pan, once again, became my victim.

Anatomy is really kinda weird, but I like his faaace.

And tonight, it ended up with me drawing this, which was an idea I had for a week or so now. Pan and the Lillian:

Pan is kinda a combo of some of the lifeart based drawings I did and the top drawing. I don't think people realize Lillian's size. She's pretty much 20 inches tall, 10 inches for the head, the body is ten inches high and 20 inches long. Her proportions are pretty intuitive. Since Pan herself (the person is actually a she) said Pan is about two feet tall at the shoulder, Lillian would fall only four inches short of his shoulder. I tried to get the proportions right, but right now I'm wondering if Lillian looks huge. 8|

Inked by Sakura brushpen and my favourite brand of liquid gel ink pen. Same stuff I do my comics with. Still trying to figure out how to get the style to look the way I want it.

That's all for now! Hopefully more later!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
*ahem*

I could go on squeeing, but I don't want to flood and spam you. XD

...Its hard for me to find words to say just how much I love these two works of art. I am stumbling over myself with words at the moment, so maybe I'll have some better ones late. For now, just know that I keep staring at both of them and squeeing out loud. <3<3<3<3<3