Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I is a fangirl

I cannot wait for Pixar's Wall•E. No I cannot. So last night I decided to attack a page of my sketchbook with adorable robots.


Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, lookit that copyright disclaimer. Isn't it the longest you've ever seen?

Mostly referenced. After the first two drawings I managed to figure out Wall•E. Can't say the same after this, my third time drawing Johnny Five. *shakes fist* (YES third time. I AM A LOOSER. But if you haven't realized that yet, you obviously don't know where I got the official name for this sketchblog.) That's why the drawing in the bottom lefthand corner sucks so much. (Oh, and those are QUESTIONMARKS in Wall•E's non-word balloon. Because I love non-word balloons. But I didn't make an effort to make my handwriting readable on this.)

If robots breathed (hahah I has good grammar) I'd be worried about Lillian throttling Wall•E at the top right.

This is the noise the wild elusive chrome breasted freezy eater makes as it goes about its enviroment: "dorkdorkdorkdorkGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK".

P:

I should uh, stop drawing fanart and draw comics. Or commissions. Uhhhh....yeah.

No comments: