Friday, October 3, 2008

Lots 'o' bots

Um...I have to admit I'm mainly just updating to prove I'm alive blog-wise. I just don't have my scanner in my possession, so I can't scan things anytime I want to. That and aside from commissions, I'm really unmotivated art-wise. BUT HERE'S SOME STUPIDS FOR YOU.


WIP of a parody of Normal Rockwell's "Triple Self Portrait" with everybody's electronic artist, Lillian. Obviously I've finished some areas, some are unfinished. Tried to involve most major aspects of Lillian that shows up in ASC: Ron, Benny, a Mudkip, the photo of herself with Dakota, her picture of herself with Johnny 5, and the coyote in the photo above that one is of Alicia, who she knew back when she lived in Dakota. More on her later.


The only real reason I scanned this is a) the text and b) Hobbes!Jerry down at the bottom explaining why I'm too lazy to finish the drawing. And noticing that she looks unlike a canine. And yes, in the Short Circuit universe, the sun DOES rise in the west! My brain is full of useless facts like that.


I think, besides the "Triple Self Portrait" drawing, that this is the only drawing worthwhile in this post. Jerry sighs and wonders when I'll pay attention to her and stop drawing robots.


THE BIG TEXT I TYPED ON TOP SAYS EVERYTHING. SEE, I AM WORKING ON IT, PAN. DON'T WORRY YOUR FUZZY LITTLE HEAD OVER IT.


WOW IS THERE A THEME TO THIS POST OR WHUT? Actually, I just drew all these today while running errands. All I had was a blank divider in my notebook and a ballpoint pen and...I drew. I mostly scanned this because it amused me when the person driving me around and helping me with my errands noticed at the end "It's amazing that two hours ago that was a blank page." This is just whatever popped into my head. So this gives you a good idea what floats around in my head. Johnny hearts you, Dakota's staring into space, LENS-A, my WALL-E RP character, can't overtly show her displeasure, but most certainly has some, and WALL-E...I didn't get to finish that one. He's just being cute and suprised like he always is.
I need to stop drawing that one certain robot....>.>

I PROMISE WORTHWHILE DRAWINGS NEXT TIME!!!!!111

No comments: